How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33388
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I am a fostercarer and recently a baby I had was taken from

This answer was rated:

I am a fostercarer and recently a baby I had was taken from me and placed with great aunt under a SGO.
I have had the baby since birth and expressed a wish to adopt from start but was brushed aside and not pursued by the local authority. The baby is unhappy where placed and I wanted to know if there was anyway to get him back?
I can appreciate tour attachment, but if the court have made an SGO then there is nothing that you can do. The SGO will be as a result of a final hearing. I am sorry to give such disappointing news.Please remember to rate positively
Thomas Judge and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What if the Aunt says that she no longer wants to care for baby?
What would happen then?