How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33525
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

Can you please answer me a question, my son has split

This answer was rated:

Hello can you please answer me a question, my son has split with his girlfriend off 9 years they have a daughter off 2years and 6 months, the mother has moved from the address that she lived in and has and will not tell my son where bus daughter is living, there has been no police involved at this present time, but they have been to court once about when he can have access to see his daughter, this was also set to every other week end which is very frusteating as he is told that he is trying to control the excess life and all he wants to know is where his daughter is, can you please tell me what the law states as I need to know weather to go back to his solicitor or not and if I was to have some reassurance that he can know I will go back to them. Many thanks
If there are no safeguarding concerns then he should know where his daughter is living. As such I would recommend going back to the solicitor - the fact is that if something happens to the mother or indeed the child then the father would not know. He is entitled also for GP records and to agree which nursery the child should go to and get regular reports etc.I hope that this helpsPlease rate positively
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you