How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My son who is English is married to a Polish girl and living

This answer was rated:

My son who is English is married to a Polish girl and living in Poland. Is that marriage valid in the eyes of the UK authorities?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
If he is legally married in Poland then he is legally married here in the Uk
Please ask if you need further details or know why he believes this is not the case
Clare and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you