How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My husband had a serious stroke i just found it to manage

Customer Question

my husband had a serious stroke i just found it to manage him after looking after him since 1996 i got a bunglow but he died after about 3weeks . i want to go back to where i lived but my oneand only son took it off me and he says it is his and his wife now so he let it outwe had been in the house since my son was about 6 years oldnever though this would happen he has got his and wife name on the land reg but i wonder if it can be transferd bac to me as my husband left a will that if he died it was mine then it would all to my son
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
Thank you for your question.
I am a solicitor and I will try and assist you.
Please can I ask:
- when did your husband pass away?
- are you saying that your sons house was owned by you and your husband?
- was the property transferred to your son? Did he pay towards it?
Kind Regards