How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I need advice When I got divorced back in February

Customer Question

I need advice
When I got divorced back in February 2004, as part of the financial consent order I had to give my ex wife part of my pension.
My ex wife has now stated that she would like to give up all her rights to my pension and is willing to do whatever is necessary legally.
However Before we engage a solicitor, would this be possible to do.
Thank you for your time
Martin Murrihy
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is the exact wording of the order regarding the pension?