How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34890
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

In a partnership nine years, engaged . Both have a child

Customer Question

In a partnership nine years, engaged for 7. Both have a child together. Recently separated. What are my rights? Partner lived in my house for 9 years with minimum financial support
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow much is the house worth and who will have the day to day care of the child?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
€200,000 and I have day to day care of the child.
The house belonged to mysel and my child and He moved in. Also having his child from a previous relationship staying in the house during weekends. Some weeks in the last 5 years I received €100 every second week to help with grocery shopping etc but was never finaicially aided when paying bills and for maintenance of my house.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
My apologies I notice that you are in Ireland.
I shall opt out and transfer you to the correct section