How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I recently had court dealings with my x husband over my 14

This answer was rated:

i recently had court dealings with my x husband over my 14 year old daughter. i previously had the residence order as i brought her up on my own from her been 7 months old. he now has the residence order. Can his wife sign my daughters school papers etc as her parent?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youUnless his wife was a party to the proceedings then no she does not have Parental ResponsibilityI hope that this is of assistance- please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there have been set times for me to be able to see my daughter, and i would like to be able to have more time with her, will i have to go back to court to be able to have this. i was pretty much set up by my x husband and he trying to stop me from having more time with my 14 year old and after all i have brought her up.
I am afraid that you will either have to agree extra time with your ex - or go back to court