How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35058
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

In the court proceedings set times where given to see

This answer was rated:

in the court proceedings set times where given for me to see my daughter. i was pretty much set up after by my x husband he knew that i couldn't fund any more court proceedings. if i would like more time with my daughter would i have to take it back to
court. or with her being 14 can she request more time with me. its been hard for my daughter after living with me all of her life so far.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWhy was her residence moved?Clare
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you