How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33372
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

There me and my ex girlfriend broke up and month ago

Customer Question

Hello there me and my ex girlfriend broke up and month ago and are expecting baby in feb,when we broke up she says forget about being a father I will do it on my own.since then I've tried ringing texting telling her I want to be in the child's life but she's not responding.
Now I'm getting worried she had 20 week scan today and won't tell me if it's a boy or girl so I won't know the gender,name,birthdate how do I go about getting p.r without these details thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you.I am afraid that you are not entitled to any information or involvement with the baby until it is born.Once the child is born then you are entitled to be involved in the life of the childPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Hi Have you been in touch with her family?