My ex wife won't let me see my child

My ex wife won't let me see my child
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youHow old is the child and when did you last see him/herClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My child is one year old and I saw here three months agoOK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What should I do
The law says that children are entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforcethis if necessary.Your starting point is to try and discuss matters with your ex using Family that fails then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order setting out the time your child should spend with youIt is likely that Contact will start at a local Contact hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I spoke to a mediator and she contacted her and my ex said she doesn't want to negotiate
Then ask the mediator for the form you need to allow you to make the applictaion to the court using the form here