How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33382
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

Both parties are in agreement to have probit ed steps order

This answer was rated:

Both parties are in agreement to have probit ed steps order cancelled. I have a job abroad , my husband and the child are intending to travel within a week. I forgot about the PSO. What should I do. The order has been in place since 2013. We have reconciled and we r intending to move abroad together. I have written to local court but they are not being sympathetic in classing this as urgent. They have said that there is a backlog of 35 days. How can I get it revoked.  If we decide to fly out from London could I get arrested even though my husband is travelling with us and he is fine about us travelling and relocating.

To obtain child's passport.  My husband wrote a letter giving his consent.

What is the exact wording of the order? You would need something from him in writing confirming his consent to you travelling. This is clearly urgent if you already have the tickets booked. If you can prove he is consenting and can provide this to the court then they can deal with it it would appear in box work almost immediately. The fact is that he would be your partner who can claim that you are breach of the order not the court of its own motion. Please rate
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not to remove child from jurisdiction of England and Wales.

He can put his consent in writing. He is travelling with us.

Will we get stopped at airport ports. Is my child' name flagged

The court not treating this as urgent they say I've left it to the last minute.