How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34889
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I've been divorced years but 2years ago I found out

Customer Question

I've been divorced for 15 years but 2years ago I found out my second son was the result of an adulterous affair my ex wife had with my bio inlawat the time they've both admitted it my son who is also unaware of it is39 now I feel that I am lieing to him whenever I see him and its cousing me a lot of stress I wonder if I could sue them as my name is ***** ***** sons birth certificate ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my bets to help youHow old is your son?