How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33654
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I have had no communication support from my husband

This answer was rated:

i have had no communication support from my husband for me and my children for the last 24 years i am the only one supporting children i would like to have annulmemt how can i get one
I am afraid that you will not be able to get an annulment after more than 24 years of marriage but you will be able to apply to the court for a divorce. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you