Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience

Thomas, thank you answer, however I'm still

Hi Thomas, thank you for your answer, however I'm still unclear if my wife is entitled to more than 50% of my house if I were divorced on the grounds of Adultery Kind Regards Darren
how long were you together?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thomas 24 years
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My Wife is indicating that if she divorces me on grounds of Adultery then I will only get 25 per cent of the estate, so now I'm concerned, I have no dependents and she is currently working and I'm paying he mortgage and insurances, she has enough income to live on
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was planning to divorce on grounds on un-reasonable behaviour
No that is not correct - there is no difference in maintenance on the basis of adultery - it does no factor. Basically from the circumstances you have described the court on divorce would put all the assets into the pot (take into account deductions) and start by splitting 50-50.
I hope that this helps - please rate positive - thanks