How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, I have mice in my flat and I had to l leave my flat.

Customer Question

Hi Clare, I have mice in my flat and I had to l leave my flat. I cannot live like this. I have spoken to my support worker she will meet me tomorrow and she will also help me with my debts.
Housing is main Issue for me I cannot live like this. My depression is getting worse.
What can I do I am stuck in this flat all on my own.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Hi AsmaYou are doing the right thing by speaking to your Support Officer.You were thinking of voluntary work - that may help fill your timeClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I am desperate to move out from this place my anxiety is building up. I am scared of mice. I can't live like this. I am in utter debt, I just want a nice place to live.
I just hope I can get a place soon and not live above shop.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.

I hope so too - and I am sure your support worker will assist you