How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Its not what you said before. you said she had no right to

Customer Question

its not what you said before. you said she had no right to do so. and i'm disgusted day to day care does not mean she can sign as my daughter mam.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
That is a major problemHe actually has no choice but to remain at that address unless his Bail address is changed You are right - it would have been better if she had remained in the property whilst he was in custody and he would then have beenbailed to a different address.Your friend can apply for an Occupation Order based on the incident - but there will have to be a delay whilst the Bail address is changedAs a starting point she shoudl speak to the Domestic Violence Unit and ask for some support with regard to the bail condition being changedPlease ask if you need further details