How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1441
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

Can you please confirm that AFTER a clean break form has

This answer was rated:

Can you please confirm that AFTER a clean break form has been agreed with the courts and a divorce has been FINALIZED that there is NO comeback for either party to make any furthers claims against their ex husband or wife in years to come. Thank you
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
You should submit the Clean Break Consent Order at the same time as the application for Decree Nisi.
It is correct then once the Clean Break has been sealed by the Court that it is legally binding and no further claims be made in the future in respect of the matrimonial finances.
Kind Regards
Positive feedback is gratefully received.
ukfamilysolicitor and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you