How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35058
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Assuming that a financial settlement agreement can be reached,

This answer was rated:

Assuming that a financial settlement agreement can be reached, where the woman who will have the principal responsibility for the 2 children can take over the full ownership of the marital home and continue living there with her children, can the husband be forced by the court, if necessary, to accept settlement on this basis, and then be obliged to cease residence there?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.If you are asking does the Family Court have the power to make an Order that allows the mother to remain in the property with the children and forcing the father to leave - then the answer is a simple yes the court does have that power.If you need further details please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you