How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

ClaireMy exs sister decided to pay my dad house a

This answer was rated:

Hi Claire My exs sister decided to pay my dad house a visit to give a new tel number for her brother for my daughter to call. My parents were not in so instead of posting it she passed it to my neighbours. My dad was not happy and neither I as my ex does not know where I reside and also in July I had sent a letter to his solicitors requesting that his family members don't come to my father's as he wanted to drop my daughters presents I SD he can post through royal mail. It is odd they did not text the new number or post the communication through royal mail.

My dad sent him a text saying he as not happy they did this and he does not want them near his property if this happens again he will report it to police. He text bak saying do it. Shall I go to police as I feel his anxious are wierd as on Saturday he cancelled the contact 2 hours before contact time and requested my daughter call him at 4 when she did his phone was with his friend who SD I am not your daddy. He then text at 7 saying sorry my driver HD the phone and demanded to SPK to my daughter which I agreed. I don't want conflicts and last week he wrote my daughter was dirty inbetween her legs. I reported that to the police to be loggd as it was awkwrad shal I go to the police. I am under marak and have suffered domestic violence from him that is why courts agreed he should have no access to our whereabouts the contact was maintained due to him and my daughter having a bond

I certainly think your father should speak to the police and ask for an harassment warning to be given if he no longer wishes any of the family to come to his house
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you