How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33517
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I have left the marital home and renting separately kds 21

This answer was rated:

I have left the marital home and renting separately kds 21 not in full time education and 18 in full time education with a part time job mortgage in both names I have just been made redundant I have been paying 300pm to the family I can no longer afford
to what are the options in a divorce
Is there a court order in place?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No just verbal between the two parties
Well you should tell your ex about your change in circumstances - she may decide that she wants to have your earnings assessed by way of child maintenance -which would be statutory arrangement. These are arrangements put in place by the Government's statutory child maintenance service. In light of your change of circumstances this should be alright. The simple fact is that you do not have the money which you once had. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you