How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33525
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

My ex is abusive and use to beat me up I have moved away

This answer was rated:

Hi my ex is abusive and use to beat me up I have moved away and am sending my daughter to her dad's every other week end he is questioning a 5 year old to find out were I live with my new partner I don't want him to know as I am living in fear of him he has hant provided anything for our daughter and the debt he left me with my partner Paul has paid bless him .he is self employed and doesn't declare a lot of income and living with his new girl friend and my daughter sleeps in a sleeping bag on the floor when she's with what are my rights what are his rights Thanks
He should obviously not be asking her those type of questions. The court would not that he is having contact and there does not appear to be problems - contact would not be stopped because she sleeps in a sleeping bag -you have the choice of taking it to mediation (MIAM) or getting a solicitor to write to him putting him on notice about he should and should not be asking the child. Happy to discuss - please remember to rate positive
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you