Does a separation agreement need a stamp from court or from

Does a separation agreement need a stamp from court or from a solicitor?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you A Separation Agreement cannot be signed by the Court and a Stamp from a solicitor will not make it any more enforceablePlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I just pay for one separation document to be made online, rather than paying £365 for a solicitor to make one?
You can do either - but if you want it to have a better chance of being enforceable face to face legal advice will help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So what makes it binding and legal in the eyes of the government are the parties signing the agreement?
What makes it an agreement which the Family Court may respect is the signature of both parties - preferably after they have both had independent legal advice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome I hope all goes well