How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

If my child is placed in care of his grandmother . Do I still

This answer was rated:

If my child is placed in care of his grandmother . Do I still have to pay csa ?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is Clare I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstAre there any arrears and who has placed the child with the Grandmother?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No arrears and social services have an order in place. Baby has been with grandmother since start of June
Who have you been paying since June?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The mother
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's in prepercedings an going to court for the baby to Into grandmothers care from the courts.
Does the mother pass the money on to Grandma?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no proof she does or doesn't
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think she does can't can t prove that
You shoudl notify the CSA that the child i n o longer living with the mother as she is no longer entitled to the payment.However the Grandmother IS enitle dto the payment so you may wish to make arrangements to pay her directlyI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you