How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35214
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, I feel bit more positive now. I have completed my

Customer Question

Hi Clare, I feel bit more positive now. I have completed my statement to send to court on the 11/11/15 regarding the opposing adoption application. I sent the copy to advocate justice for family. Her comment was the statement is fabulous well written. Just have to add this is statement of truth.
I miss my eldest daughter there is no movement in regards ***** ***** with her. I am not sure what to do. The LA want to start with only letter box.
Shall I make a formal complaint?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Hi AsmaHave you been writing to the child - if not then that would be a good place to start and then ask again in three monthsClare