How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My name is ***** *****head and I have been homeless with

Customer Question

hi, my name is ***** *****head and I have been homeless with my 4 year old son ***** *****head since 30th of October. I have approached Croydon and Sutton councils day team,after hours team and social services. I am told by Sutton because i approached Croydon first they have a duty to help and Croydon said because of my previous post code (SM6 9NQ) Sutton has the duty to help.
my previous living situation was as follows: My wife, son and I were living in my wife's great aunts house along with the great aunt. I am now seperated from my wife and was given a letter of eviction from the aunt giving my son and I 28 days notice.
My wife has also written a letter stating that she is unable to look after our son due to her work commitments,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know about this please?