How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I sponsored my husband over from Pakistan In 2009 we departed

Customer Question

I sponsored my husband over from Pakistan In 2009 we departed after a few months I informed the immigration that the relationship was over as my husband hit me, and forced be to have sex without my permission these things did happen but later on we got back together in the heat of the moment I informed the immigration I wasn't well mentally I suffered depression I had miscarried a baby and also my father had passed away too since 2009 we have applied twice for his extension visa but they have refused us now it has been 6 years it is difficult to live financially we can't cope we have two daughters one 2 years old and one 3 years old I live with my family with mother who recently passed away she supported my financially with her income I have no financial support other then the benefits I receive from child tax credit and child benefit I am really struggling financially before mother helped out now I have know one
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
What were the previous reasons for refusal please?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry is don't know I lost most of my paperwork I don't think u can help me once I get all my file and read it and I will know exactly why they refused me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will contact u in the near future sorry for wasting your time
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi, No problem. Please reply to this thread when you want an answer. Tom