How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I dealt with Alex last time she was very good. In the first

This answer was rated:

I dealt with Alex last time she was very good. In the first hearing in this Divorce i asked some questions which were meant have been resolved a long time ago, but have not, i Wrote to the court but got nothing back, so i guess i have to make some form
of application to the court and pay some money. guess there is a form involved and a payment required. So whats the form number, and how much is this going to cost? where do i get it and how do i pay? Thanking you in anticipation.
Hi, thank you for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
Just a bit of information required - has the divorce petition been issued, what questions are you asking regarding the divorce and are you the petitioner or respondent?
Please rate positive if you found this information helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
respondent yes
One is a question on her finances, this was authorized by the Judge
One was about a property in Bucharest and also this one was authorized.
Both have been answered in the most stupid way way, Sadly my ex is somewhat dishonest. I feel her counsel is somewhat perplexed, but Family Law being what it is these days glad of the work.
My feeling is that once i pose the question to the judge they will demand some kind of sensible answer ( i hope) Its a bit like asking for a copy of title, and getting a copy of the next days paper. They are on the ropes on this! and it is now time for me to go on the offensive. Maybe with your guidance you can show me the route i need to use to get to the Judge. Certainly this in breach of the order.Certainly i can give you chapter and verse of this very sad and sordid affair but maybe that might be too much.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will be busy for the next few hours thanking you in anticipation. Justin
Thanks, ***** ***** been made for questions to be raised and answers to these to be provided? Or are you seeking to put forward questions without directions made by the court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did reply to your original response did you not get this?
I did, but requested confirmation as to whether the judge made further directions were made for you to provide questions / replies to questions as this was not clear from your response.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please I have told you that questions were directed by the court and these have not been answered correctly. Can you please respond to the first question forms? Price and where to lodge thanks in anticipatin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do understand your dilemma,
If he has not answered the questions appropriately then you can serve him with a schedule of deficiencies outlying the outstanding responses. You should also file a copy of this with the court. There is no fee and should be prepared like a questionnaire.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there any where on the net I can get or look at an example of this, template.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!
Unfortunately I cannot provide a template but it will be similar to a statement eg:
1. Would the respondent provide valuation of property
2. Would respondent provide his wages slips for the past 12 months
Harris and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you