How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have a court order from my ex partner that we have to sell

Customer Question

i have a court order from my ex partner that we have to sell our house but my 17 year old son has come to live with me and the agreed sale price would be 125,000 or more. they have just sent me a letter saying they have consulted an offer of 120,000 with out consulting me my son say he will not sign and i will have most of the money i owe her next july in any case i dont want to loose my home she was the one who left and has now remarried also the contract has come in her maiden name we were not married but had 2 children
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
What is the exact wording of the court order made?
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.