How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My mum has made a will and she has made it all to my sister.

This answer was rated:

My mum has made a will and she has made it all to my sister. My name is ***** ***** morgage of this property. I have contrubited towards this property every year since leaving school in 1975. If i have lived in the same property for 57 years am i entiteled to a share of this property.
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified solicitor.
Just a bit more information required:
1.Please could you confirm whose name the property and mortgage are in
2. What your mother's interest in the property is
3. What is included in the will for the benefit of your sister?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My sister my mum and my self are joint names on the morgage. I do sighn when new terms come up to renew morgage 5 year contracts
As the property is held in third shares your mother's will is only in relation to her share of 1/3 of the property therefore itbwould not impact your share.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you