How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Has a Mother any redress when Social Services take a completely

This answer was rated:

has a Mother any redress when Social Services take a completely biased attitude to side with untruthful Father, to such an extent that Social worker has told Mother her report will recomment to Court on 8th January that the daughter aged four should live with Father.
This is only after social worker has seen Mother twice , her previous worker wanted her taken off child care plan , There is no evidence whatsoever to support Fathers allegations but is believed , His first wife divorced him beating her and two children , wont help second now divorced nearly three years,?
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
Is this matter in court?
Social services have a duty to recommend what they feel is the best placement for the children based on any assessments and investigations they undertake. Their care plan will have to shownwhy their proposed placement is in the children's best interests and whybany other placement is not.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you