How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1436
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

My son has been harassing his estranged wife with text turning

Customer Question

My son has been harassing his estranged wife with text turning up a couple of times drunk and going into her home he his now going to court. Do you have any idea what he may be charged with they are not divorced just yet
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist.
Do you know whether or not your son is to attend at a criminal court or a family court?
If it is a criminal court then - he should have been charged with the offence of which he is accused.
If it's a family court - his ex wife may be seeking a non molestation order.
Kind Regards