How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

After living in tied accommodation years with my

This answer was rated:

Hi , after living in tied accommodation for 25 years with my wife and 2 children, at very little cost to ourselves we will shortly be buying a house between the four of us (tennent in common arrangement) with a dead of trust 25% ownership each. The funds are currently in my wife and I joint account, of which some of the money is from my children, when it comes to my children paying their 25% would this present a problem if the money came out of our account and not theres? martin
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified solicitor.
There should be no problem with funding the purchase from one or two sources and having it registered in 1/4 shares, as long as you have satisfied the anti-money laundering regulations with your conveyancers.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you