How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have had a court order in place with my ex years, he

This answer was rated:

I have had a court order in place with my ex for 3 years, he has now gone to the CSA to reduce his maintenance amount and said they can void the court order is this true ?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is Clare and I shall do my best to help youSince the Order has been in place for more than 12months the CMS assessment will replace the Court Order.The existing arrears will stand.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you