How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have seperated from wife recently. She was awarded £25.000 pounds in compentation, from

This answer was rated:

I have seperated from wife recently.
She was awarded £25.000 pounds in compentation, from the pip inplants.
When we split the estate, am i intitled oto any of this money?.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How long have you lived together and are there any children involved?What other assets are there?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
24 years, kids are both in their 20s. The house.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its a part rent part buy.
£28000 to pay back to bank. Ower share is worth £83000.
And she wants £29500 from me for the house.
Mine is £24000.
Hers is around £20000.
Sadly you just need to work with things as they are
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Just to confirm the value of the half of the house you own is £83,000 and there s a mortgage of £28,000 outstanding?