How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I wrote to you regarding the family Law.

This answer was rated:

I wrote to you regarding the family Law. You gave me some useful answers and as I had a firther question I wrote to you on the 30th Nov but got no reply. Can you please ring me on XXXXX as soon as you can Thank you P Bowmanm
HiThank you for your questionWe did speak last month - what is your further query?
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to stop the probate of my last weeks case
Soes that mean I have to pay another £38.00?
P Bowman
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have paid the extra £6.00 which covered me till December. I wrote to you 30 Nov but got no reply
P Bowman
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for email but didn't get a call from the solicitor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will the call come through tonight. I just come out of hospital and would like to go and get a rest
Thank you
P Bowman
I will not be able to call tonight - may I call you tomorrow morning?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Clare
Thank you. I will go to bed to get some rest
P Bowman
is this a good time to call?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Clare.
I keep asking if I have to pay another £38 for my question and get no reply. Id I am to ring you on toll free from the uk to the USA do I have to pay? please let me know so I can ring you myself
Please give me a reply.
Not very happy so far with so many emails sent to you and get no reply
Thank you
P Bowman
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please call me on 002083930903
Dear Mrs B. Following our recent chat I suggest that the best way forward is for you to write to your son's solicitors asking for him to give irrevocable instructions to the Executors to pay you from his inheritanceI hope that this is of assistanceClare