James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

I have a daughter and her partner harassing me and my husband

Customer Question

I have a daughter and her partner harassing me and my husband spreading rumours on FB and sending us threatening texts that they have information on me her mum done or supposed to had done with another man while me and my husband was separated at this time she is putting things in a different context and making it sound a lot worse than what acutely happened now this was six years ago and me and my husband are trying to get our marriage back to how it was but she will not let this happen as she her dad who has brought her up since she was 2 who she very clearly hates is making our life a living hell and is making us feel very down and depressed and iLL knowing what she might be capable of next
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has this been reported to the police please?