How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34908
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex wife has decided to get remarried and has just told that

This answer was rated:

My ex wife has decided to get remarried and has just told that she is taking my two daughters aged 8 years and 5 years old, to Pakistan. I have not agreed to this, but she has said to me that her parents have come over and will be taking them back within the next two months. Also, when I have expressed my view she has turned around and said to that she is not asking permission but just notifying me. What can I do in this situation.
HiThank you for the question My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYour ex needs either your agreement or an Order of the Court to take the children abroad to live.You need to make an immediate application to the court for a Prohibited Steps Order to prevent the move - this is done using a Form C100 fee is £215I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you