How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

What is the procedure to write a consent letter for

This answer was rated:

What is the procedure for me to write a consent letter for my ex wife moving abroad and taking my children with her to Pakistan as she remarrying
HiThank you for your question and for asking for meAll you need to do is write a simple and straightforward letter confirming the names and dates of birth of the children; and that you are their father.You should then confirm that you are in agreement with them relocating to Pakistan permanently - and add any agreement that has been reached regarding contact and maintenanceI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As she moving outside UK, do I need to get a solicitor to attest it or do I need go through a court order.
No you do not need to do either.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I do a draft letter, would you possibly able to look at it and let me know if it is ok.
Of course that will be no problem
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I will draft it tomorrow and will send it for your review. What is the best time for me to send to you.
You can send it any time and I will pick it up when I am next online
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you once again