13262538

Clare, I want to apply enforcement application how does

Hi Clare, I want to apply enforcement application how does the process start? I want to self represent Asma
HiIn what way do you wish to enforce it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, maybe the house to be transfered in my name I can sell the house afyer all the reductions what ever left I can give ex back
His not doing anything to pay me
Thats why I want to apply enforcement it's going all enough his just messing around
Asma
I want to apply myself
Would it be possible? Waste of money barrister he doesn't do much
Asma
What was his solicitor's response to that suggestion?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, she has written to them with two options 1. If there is a buyer to pay my settlement by end of December
2. If ex proposes to transfer house in my.name I sell the house after all the deductions what ever is left he gets
But he has 5 days to respond if he fails then she applied for enforcement
I have this feeling ex wants me to apPly enforcement because he has had enough he wants sell house higher price but I am not giving him any time
His had plenty of chances
Next Monday we will apply if he fails to respond to her in 5 days
Asma
So it is already in hand?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, yes but the problem I have to instruct my solicitor I have to tell her to do this she's doesn't do anything without me instructing her to do
Does that make sense?
Asma
That is the way it is meant to be - remember she is aware that she is spending your money!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, but I can't keep on paying for somthing that I don't have. If she made an enforcement in the last application instead of restoring the matter it woyld have been ideal. Instead of doin an enforcement now that could of been done in November hearing
That's my concern she should have applied
Asma
Actually she did make the right applictaion based on what you told me - sadly judges change their minds all the time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare she will make the applicatiion she has given them 5 days to respond to her email
I am hoping they will respond
Asma
I shall be hoping with you - I want this for you so much
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you the adoption case and discharge care order relisted 06/01/16.
Instead of 07th
I recieved the court of appeal judgment.
Also reports to be completed by social worker and guardian
Once we recieve the reports we can challenge the report
Legal aid come through today I am happy
Asma
The Legal aid is awesome news - I am so pleased
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Clare
application for revoke PO and oppose the ADOPTION application
I hope I can be successful in this
I have worked so hard
I am going to start more courses in January strengthing family course and freedom programs CBT will start
Very soon all going in right direction i recievd my certificate for completing PGP course yesterday
I am positive
I am.hoping for the best
Asma
All good things to hear
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, how does enforcement take place is it to apply to court then a hearing is listed
How many weeks will this take rougly?
Asma
You have the process clear in your head well done.How long depends on the availability of Court time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare,
He has 5 days to respond he fails we start the process With enforcement. It will be better if house is transfered in my.name then he has no control. I can get an estate agent to sell my solicitor maybe do the coveyancing
If he pays by end of this month much better
What do you think the house to be transfered or money to be paid?
Asma
Hi Asma
I hope it is the money so that you have it sooner!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, legal aid has come through my child care solicitor will be arranging a conference with the barrister. To go through my application and case.
He or she will have better idea about prospect of success
Asma
Excellent news
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I have spoke to my solicitor about the enforcement she requested benefit letter she will make tne application
We are requesting for not hearing just an order without hearing an urgent application my solicitor will put in covering the letter stating my financial difficulties request the house to be transferred in my name so I can sell quick get my money
I think we have given them plenty of time to sell
Also the reason my children's hearing in January
I need my settlement soon as possible
Asma
Excellent idea
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare do you think things are moving going in the right direction for me.
I am still feeling bit unsure when the judge commented I can represent myself I dont require legal rep
I can't believe she said this. I can't take compliments very well
Asma
It was a compliment Asma - a tribute to your progress
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I just I could be more confident and assetive
What is your view would fathers application be considered would he be reassessed?
Would the judge likely to give me permission to oppose adoption ?
Asma
I think maybe you are more relaxed and clear about what the situation isI am not sure of the outcomes but I am hopeful
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, Thank you am I in better position where I was February when I withdrew my application?
I think ex might have a chance for an assessment
I am hopeful for me for the two youngest court of appeal judgment was quite positive I was only briefly assessed while i was on bail also there was no finding of fact 1. How the injury happened 2. I was alleged I was made my daughter to sleep I'm bathroom
It will be intereating what happens on the 06-01-16
Asma
I think you are certainly a stronger woman with more insight into what happened
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, the LA wasn't expecting all these changes for me to make in the last few months
do you know what 'think family' is?
Asma
It is the Charter setting out how the approach shoudl be that families are given the support they need.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare if I am successful would I be eligible for that support?
Or its for complex families?
Asma
Yes yours would indeed be a complex family
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi clare, in my applicaton for enforcement can I put in if I have to attend the hearing then I want to seek costs against the otherside? because as usual he is being very difficult. Monday the 5 day runs out. I would like an order from court I cant afford paying for barrister and solicitor cost to attend another hearing
clearly the property to be transferred to my name ex should not have anything to do with the house.
I am really shocked its like he does want me to go for enforcement?
Asma
You can certainly claim costs
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, it was expected ex did not comply with his statement that he was to file to me 11-12-15 @4pm. The hearing of last Friday the judge ordered him for the applicatin of discharge CO and oppose adoption
I knew he would not adhere
His probably knows he has no chance with the 5 children
Judge will not be impressed with him in January hearing
Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, are you surprised by this Clare?
No your ex cannot surprise me any more - he is such a foolish person
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I am just utterly disappointed in him how's his failed as a husband father.
His a total loser tp be honest.
Him not complying meaning his not got a leg to stand on
His lost everything even he will lose the house
He cant Control the law any more
Him not complying what does this mean for me? Not much difference. He hasn't demonstrated any changes at all
Asma
It makes no difference to you at all so do not worry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, next week my solicitor apply for the enforcement. I am sure ex is a narcissist.
Not long he will be called back court an order hopefully be made against him I will seek costs too.
I Am praying that I succeed in January for my.children focus on them and myself
Continue doing all the courses I gave booked myself on.
New year new start
Asma
Good approach Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, at anawim women's centre they will be award ceremony. i have been invited to attend. They will be other women there they will give out awards and certificates. Mu support has given me Xmas presents for all mY six children
That's so nice of her.
I wasn't expecring getting Xmas presents for my children
She is observing all the hard work I am putting IN
Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare do you think ex is envious of me?
Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare are you online
I don't think he understands that you are a different woman now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, my family members have seen the change in me. They are shocked hoe I am dealing all this without their help. I feel I am doing a good job.
I have meeting with the cafcass officer guardian I am bit nervous I have to demonstrate her the changes I have made.
I woyld to be considered to care for my two children how I have worked so hard to get them back
Asma
Just stay calm and remember all the changes that you have made!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, if she asks why I withdraw my applicatin in February what do I say?
If she refers to the past all the time what do I say?
Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare I understand do you think I will be ok?
All happening so quick
I am so nervous I want to succeed
Asma
You are honest and say you realised that you were not ready in February and that you had more work to do
Stay clam and remember everything you have learnt this last year