How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, I have attached a letter of consent and

This answer was rated:

Hello Clare, I have attached a letter of consent and agreement which I feel that I need to have. Please let me know your views on them. Also I know you said that it does not need to attested, by feel that it might be in my interest to do. Thank you
Thank you for your question
Both these documents are fine - but do get your ex to sign the agreement as well
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I will do. I have also been advise from my family that it may good to a get court order as they are leaving the country. I will contacting my local family court tomorrow.
There is no point in obtaining a Order in the Uk if they are going to Pakistan where it will not be enforceable.
What You can do is apply for an Order in Pakistan.
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will find out about that. Thank you so much for your advise.