How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Morning. I'm splitting up with my girlfriend. We've lived together

Customer Question

Morning. I'm splitting up with my girlfriend. We've lived together for about a year In my house which is solely in my name. She has her own property which she is currently letting out. She's not looking to leave until her tenant moves out which at the moment could be August 2016. Do I have any rights to tell her she needs to move out sooner?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No she two from her previous marriage and I have two who live with their mother
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
How old are her children?