How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am a divorcee. Do I legally have to revert to my maiden

This answer was rated:

I am a divorcee.
Do I legally have to revert to my maiden name after divorce.
Either straight away, later or before remarrying.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.In fact you do not have to revert to your maiden name at any point - whether after divorce or before or after any remarriageIt is a matter of personal choice alonePlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you