How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1432
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

Morning Caroline, I havent as yet sent my forms off

Customer Question

Morning Caroline, I havent as yet sent my forms off regarding the finances of my house. I would like the links for the forms I have to send off please, which I believe to be Form A, Form E and Form EX160, is that correct, as re reading everything, it is
a little all over the place as I have asked lots of questions. Plus, I believe that I can do all of this through then post? Plus can this be done via email, as the only address I have in the UK is the marital home? Regards, Andrea
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Morning Andrea
I hope you are well.
It has to be post - include your current address abroad
If you change address later ie when back in the UK then just let the court know
In the first instance you need Form A and EX160
You will need Form E in the future
Kind Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** would that be, Leicester? Also, would I be able to get help if I wait until I get back to the UK in January from Citizens Advise, if I took the forms in with me to help me complete them, as I dont want to do them incorrectly?Or another possibility is that maybe you could help me complete them whilst I am online?Regards,
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Hello Andrea
Send to court that is dealing/ dealt with divorce.
Form A is relatively simple but the Form E takes time
I'd struggle via this service to complete full Form E with you
Citizens advice should also be able to help
Kindest Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Caroline, I will make an appointment for when I get back and be in touch again with you after that. Have a good Christmas!
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas also
Kindest Regards