How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am Viktoria. Im seperating from my partner. We have

Customer Question

Hello, I am Viktoria. Im seperating from my partner. We have a 3 year old daughter together. He is saying he will take it to court to get costudy for e child. What is the chance that he will get costudy? I am employed full time 40 hours. So im earning. No alcohol or anything like that. So he does not really have anything against me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Is she having regular contact with her father?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. We still live together. We r about to seperate
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Ok. so what arrangements have been made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No arrangements have been made. I have asked him to make arrangements. He is not willing to agree. He wants to claim full costudy
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I my colleague has asked me to assist you as I deal with family Law.
Who has had the day to day care of the child until now?