How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My dad recently passed away. He had two children from a

This answer was rated:

Hi my dad recently passed away. He had two children from a previous marriage 30 years ago who he never seen. The pension people have asked if he has any other children apart from me and my brother. I dnt know there contact details and he never seen or was financially involved with them. Should they be entilted ?
Hi, thanks for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
Yes, you should be informing them that he has other children and provide their names and date of births. The pension company will then make enquiries to trace them.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively so that the question can be closed.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you