How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Its Piotr again .Mother before didn't bother with the

This answer was rated:

its Piotr again .Mother before didn't bother with the children left them with me for several weeks and she her self traveled around the daughter been many times called all different names by mum and disrespected so I suppose that's why she doesn't want the mother to be partof her life but I can't affordthe solicitors so have not much choice I just need to know what else we can do to keep her with us
Thanks - have social services ever been involved or carried out an assessment?
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it was me who asked them to help us contact her mother to establish her agreement for daughter to go to school and they said that becauseI'm a step father i m considered as a family and she was living with me for 10 y so it's not a case for a carers aplication