How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35076
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Am single mumwith two girls..can social services invite my

This answer was rated:

Am single mumwith two girls..can social services invite my brother from India under category connecting family
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HiThank you for your question.My name is ***** ***** phone call it is important that I understand what it is you wish to know so that I am sure that I can help.Could you explain a little more about the background to your question please?
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Hi ShabiYou sound like a great mum - and I hope all goes wellClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Clare for relieving my stress. Can I get your contact number if in future I need online advice.
I am glad that I helped.
We are only allowed contact through this forum - but feel free to ask for me at any time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome