How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Ineed help my daughter and here children fled domestick

Customer Question

hi ineed help my daughter and here children fled domestick abuss over a year a go she has don everay thing that the court has put on the court order bun now here 12 year old son dos not want to go and see his dad becuse of what he has don to him and his mum but he is being forst to go by her ex husbends law and she sead if the mother dos not mack him go she will lose here kids what he done to his sone is child a busse and he allso saw what he don to his mum and he wants to kill him he lives in england and his son and mother live in scotland the juge in england sead that it was bad pariting he ad mited child abuss in the court he has got a new giralfrend but she never met the children exsept on skipe but when he comes on skype to speek to the children he was in bed with his girlfrend and anther time he was in a pup he told the children that he would come and colet then bun now he is saing to hi law that he wants to meet on the m 6 on 27 12 20 15 my daughter has never breched the coutr oder but he has and my daughter is being if she dos not fors my granson to go to his dads she will los the children and he is teling hi law that my daughter i inflisam so she will los the children i think is rong forse a child to do somthing thay dont want to i that we were ment to protect them from abouse and harem i just dont now what to do for my grandson becuse he has been saing for a wile that he dos not want to see hi dad but tonight his dad sead that he ha not got a chose i thot we had to listen to the childrens wishies
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHas your daughter actually spoken to a lawyer about this?