How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My ex of 13 years had an affair and chucked myself and my 5

Customer Question

My ex of 13 years had an affair and chucked myself and my 5 year old son out of our home and job (as we lived in a pub).
My ex has a house that he rents out. I don't want to be greedy but I need a house and was wondering if I would be entitled to a sum of money from the house so I can start a proper future for myself but mainly for my son
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhere are you and the child living at the moment?Were you ever married to your ex?How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?