So if I am the main carer of my son can I get a urgent order

so if I am the main carer of my son can I get a urgent order to bring home without mediation what do I put on the forms
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old is your son
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he is 7
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
7 years old
How did he come to be in his fathers care - and when?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he took him to his girlfriends without my consent on the 23/12/2015 refuses to bring home for shool
You need to use a form C100 available here
You are asking for :-
A Child Arrangement Order
A Specific Issue Order that the child is returned to your care immediately
and a Prohibited Steps Order preventing the child from being removed from your care in the future
You need an urgent without notice hearing
You do have welfare concerns - he has simply removed the child from his home and shown no understanding of how disruptive this is
You are claiming the Urgency exemption - the risk of harm to the child - in not returning to his normal school
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details